Thursday, December 13, 2007

New Subtraction, New Addition.

Subtraction first. Christmas break means a subtraction from the amount of hours that I will have to spend at work. Two weeks of R and R in Washington, with a little cello thrown in there. I am fortunate enough to be able to take a couple lessons from my college professor and my childhood teacher; but that means traveling with my cello.

Now Addition...well new addition...as in a new addition. That's right, Beth and I are now expecting. Beth is, according to the nurse, about 2 months pregnant. By the time we get back from Yakima in January we should be able to find out what sex it is. We are really excited and ready for this step. Well, as ready as you can be.

Beth's father informed us that on her mother's side twins are somewhat prevalent. Having twins would be the best and worst case scenario. We get more kids out of the way at once but we also have to go through all of the normal baby issues times two. The good thing is that I would have the makings of my piano trio. No need to worry yet.

1 comment:

INalaup said...

Wow, you will already find out the sex!Thats so exciting!!! I always thought that you had to be 5 months... but what do I know.
I better be the first person you tell!