Friday, January 25, 2008

Touching is Good!

Nintendo said it best when talking about the DS, "Touching is Good." And it was good...and is good. I love my DS and still play it (when time allows (stupid full-time job)). So naturally when the iPod Touch came out I knew I had to get one. An ample supply of Amazon Gift Cards made the purchase possible and the Touch is currently on its long journey to Alaska...I think.

I received conformation of a ship date with an estimated date of arrival for Feb. 1. They (Amazon) allow you to track the package through them, and the carrier, USPS, does as well. Amazon tells me my package has been picked up in Kentucky, while the USPS says they tried to deliver it but couldn't so they left a notice. The problem with this is that I have a P.O. Box...mail is not delivered to my house. So where did it get delivered to? Usually when a package comes there is a notice left in my mail box, which means I have to wait in a line for 20min to get some gum-chewing lady with a mustache to roll her eyes at me and eventually fetch my package. However if that was the case why does it say that they will try to deliver it one more time then it goes back to the sender?

I guess there is only one way to find out...check my box. That would be awesome if it was here, but I doubt it. Nothing is ever quick or easy at the post office.

No comments: